Aloha Guests! It is our
goal that you arrive here on Kauai at the Poipu Plantation and are happy
with your selection of accommodations. Please ask questions, we are glad to help.
Please select your Suite
carefully and review all information on our web site. It's a good idea
to check our Compare Suites & Rates page
before making any decisions. Discuss or email any questions with our office
staff to be sure you understand what you are reserving and the views,
location, facilities, amenities and services that are included. We respond a quickly as possible to questions and requests.
Contact us. All requests will be answered 7 days a week, no longer than 24 hours.
Telephone. 1-808-742-6757 toll free 1-800-634-0263 - Mon to Fri 8 to 3, weekends to noon. HST .
Email us for availability. Please include Dates, #Adults / Children with age, #nights, accommodation preferences.
You may request availability information or submit reservation details
via our secure online server,
(requests are answered during business hours and at least within 24 hours). 50% deposit confirms most reservations. We will provide an authorization form for your approval prior to any card charges.
Or call us: Toll Free 1 (800) 634-0263 (US and CA) or 1-808-742-6757
Standard Time 8 to 3 Monday to Friday, 8 to noon weekends & holidays.
We are glad to Courtesy Hold space a few days while you continue to
compare and while you arrange your flights. Most reservations are
then confirmed with a 50% advanced deposit.
Cancellation, Change, & Payment Policy
- A deposit of 50% will confirm a reservation. Visa, Master, Discover Cards
and US Checks are accepted.
- Rental and Credit Card authorization forms are provided for your
review and signature prior to charges or confirmation of a reservation.
- Standard reservation cancellation policy:
- Give us at least 2 months advanced notice, full refund, less a
$40 administrative fee.
- Give us at least one month advanced notice,
one half of the deposit is returned
- No refunds less than one month
from the arrival date*
- December / January Winter Holiday dates; 14+ nights, Groups:
- Holiday is December 18 to March 1.
- Give us at least 6 month advanced notice,
full refund, less a $40 administrative fee.
- Give us more than 4 months notice, one half of the deposit is returned.
- Full payment is required within 4 months of arrival and is not refundable*
- Larger Group reservations:
- Give us more than 6 months advanced notice, full refund, less a $40 administrative fee.
- Full balance of room and tax required within 6 months of arrival and is not refundable*
- Group policy may vary with dates and extent of property reserved.
- One and Two night reservations
- To be paid in full at time of
making the reservation and are non-refundable within 3 months of arrival*
- Policy Notes
- *A non refundable payment may be returned if space is re-sold,
less $40 fee. Contact the office for more detail.
- Less night changes are prorated based on above deadlines, plus
a $40 administrative fee
- All other changes not covered above will be subject to a $40
- After Arrival, there are no date adjustments offered. "No Show" will
be charged full value of reservation.
- Any changes from the above policy must be approved in writing
from the resort office
- Credit card payments for non payment of arrival balance or any
damage charges are authorized without signature.
- Rates and policies are subject to change.
- Accommodation Notes -
- Check-in is 2 PM, Check-out is 11 AM. Feel free to come early, check-in and take towels to the beach.
- Bed and Breakfast Inn suites are limited for up to 2 adult guests. Children welcome in Vacation Rentals.
- Guests are asked to turn off lights and air conditioning whenever leaving. Management will do so when guests forget. Oil generates 95% of Kauai electricity at this time. We strive to be environmentally conscientious using solar hot water, available bio-degradable products, recycling program and conservation of water and electricity.
- Housekeeping details are shown here. Please see link for details of housekeeping services included.
Please feel free to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns
about any of the above
- Poipu Plantation Resort
- 1792 Pe'e Rd., Koloa, HI 96756
- 800 634-0263
- 808 742-6757 · Fax: 808 742-8681